Harmony Juno Electric Guitar, Champagne
The Harmony Juno is what we imagine small body guitars to be — compact yet capable of powerful sound. Its genuine mahogany body is lightweight, perfectly balanced and comfortable in the hands of any musician.
Crafted with a pair of hand-wound gold foil P90 pickups, the Juno offers warm and rich harmonics that roar with an attitude once you push this wonderful guitar into overdrive. A push/pull Master Volume pot adds even more tonal versatility — just pull it up to recreate the effect of a rolled-off tone knob.
- Body Material: Genuine mahogany
- Body Color: Champagne
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Medium jumbo
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck Profile: C"
- Neck Material: Genuine mahogany
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Nut Material: Bone
- Scale Length: 25"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot
- Pickups: Custom gold foil P90 (neck & bridge)
- Controls: Master volume (Push/Pull), 3-way toggle switch
- Electronics: Orange drop capacitor
- Bridge: Custom half-bridge with compensated saddles
- Strings: Harmony HE02, 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Custom cupcake
- Switch Tip: Chrome
- Case: MONO Stealth Electric Guitar Case Mini
- Country of origin: USA