Harmony Juno Electric Guitar, Champagne
The Harmony Juno is what we imagine small body guitars to be — compact yet capable of powerful sound.
Its genuine mahogany body is lightweight, perfectly balanced and comfortable in anyone's hands. Crafted with a pair of hand-wound gold foil P90 pickups, the Juno offers warm and rich harmonics that roar with an attitude once you push this wonderful guitar further into overdrive.
- Body material: Genuine mahogany
- Body color: Champagne
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard material: Ebony
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Neck width: 1-11/16"
- Neck profile: C"
- Neck material: Genuine mahogany
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose
- Nut Material: Bone
- Scale length: 25"
- No. of frets: 22
- Fretboard inlays: Dot
- Pickups: Custom gold foil P90 (neck & bridge)
- Controls: Master volume, 3-way toggle switch
- Electronics: Orange drop capacitor
- Bridge: Custom half-bridge with compensated saddles
- Strings: Harmony HE02, 10-46
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Hardware finish: Chrome
- Control knobs: Custom cupcake
- Switch tip: Chrome
- Case: MONO Stealth Electric Guitar Case Mini
- Country of origin: USA